Arizona Wire Specialist, Inc’s facility in Tempe, Arizona is fully able to serve all of your wire EDM needs. We have the latest in EDM equipment to help tackle the toughest projects that require even the tightest tolerances.
Our facility’s equipment includes:
- CAM programming systems with the capability of importing .Igs and .Dxf format files by USB, E-mail, or CD-ROM.
- 6 auto-threading, submersible, 4-Axis wire EDM machines monitored by cameras for extended nighttime and weekend operation.
- Eisen vertical mill to create custom fixtures for parts. This increases efficiency and reduces turnaround time for large-quantity jobs.
- A fast CNC EDM drill for start holes, air holes, and production needs.
- Top quality inspection equipment including: Starrett Height Gage and Surface Plates, Mitutoyo Digimatic Micrometers, Interapid Indicators, Deltronic Gage Pin Sets, and many more pieces of specialized inspection devices to assure your job is completed to specifications.
Take a tour of our facility below.